Friday, December 01, 2006

TFS Roadmap

Brian Harry posted the roadmap his team is following as they work on future releases of TFS (bharry's WebLog : Team Foundation Server Roadmap).
I've been hinting at this coming for while now. I think I promised it
would come out in Dec and here it is on the last day of Nov :). I hope
this is helpful to you in knowing where we are headed and also in giving us
feedback on where we are missing the boat. Please share with us any
feedback you have. We are working on getting specs for more of this stuff
published on the VS specs site
here. My goal is for us to publish one spec every week or two. We've
got two up there now and we working on more. I'm expecting that most of
the Orcas functionality will start showing up in CTPs in the Feb
timeframe.

No comments: