The TFS Power Tools October 2008 Release is now available for download on Microsoft Download Center
New in the October Release
Team Members (NEW!)
- Adds a new node under each Team Project to the Team Explorer called "Team Members" that identifies people who work on the project.
- Serves as a "pivot point" for information about and operations on people and teams.
Windows Shell Extension (NEW!)
- Allows core version control operations within Windows Explorer without using Team Explorer.
PowerShell Support (NEW!)
- Provides a PowerShell pipeline and cmdlets for TFS. Initial support is for basic version control operations.
- tfpt searchcs - the Search Changesets Power Tool brings up a dialog from which the user can search for changesets that match specific combination of criteria including server path, committed date range, committed user, check-in comments and check-in notes.
- tfpt unshelve /undo - finds all pending changes in your workspace that match the changes in the shelveset and undoes them (including deleting the local files for pending adds).