New With Service Pack 1
- Work item only view for users without a client access license. [Previously known as Work Item Web Access (WIWA) feature]
- Run a single instance with multiple languages (CHS, CHT, DEU, ENU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR, RUS).
- Create work items with initial values by using a URL.
- Share ad-hoc work item queries by using a URL.
- Find and view Shelvesets.
- Improved work item search syntax.
Features in Team System Web Access
- Direct links to work items, query results, diffs, changesets and more.
- Display custom controls on work item forms.
- View queued or completed builds, queue or stop builds.
- Add new work items or edit existing ones.
- Work with any type of work item, including custom ones.
- Add new work item queries or edit existing ones.
- View, download, upload, check-in and check-out documents on SharePoint team portal.
- View reports, export as PDF or Excel.
- Browse items in version control, download source files, view changesets, diffs, history, and annotated views.
- Search for keywords in work items.